What documents should I bear with me upon arrival/rental?

All drivers must have a valid license held for at least one year. An International Driving License is required by Greek Law for all renters that are not citizens of the European Community or who do not have a European Drivers permit. Driving License in characters not readable in English or Greek must be accompanied by an International Driving License.

Your Passport or ID Card is also necessary.

ATTENTION: The original documents are necessary upon delivery. Photos and/or photocopies of the Driver’s License, Identity Card or Passport are not accepted, and we will be forced to cancel your reservation at your expense in case no original travel documents are provided.

back to top